If you have purchased a Minecraft Edition GeoBook please follow the steps below to redeem your copy of Minecraft. This guide is for GeoBooks that are running Windows 10.
Before you begin, please make sure you are signed in to the store with your Microsoft Account. Once claimed, you will not be able to transfer Minecraft to a different account.
The minimum age requirement for Minecraft is 7 (UK).
- Open the Microsoft Store
- Go to My Library
- Select Included with device
- Click the Get button to download Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection
5. Once Minecraft has completed downloading, you are ready to Play!
You should now be set-up and ready to go with Minecraft successfully installed on your new GeoBook.
No 'Included with Device'?
If 'Included with device' is not appearing on your device, please try the following:
- In the Microsoft Store go to 'Downloads and Updates' and update all the store apps.
- Go to Settings> Updates & Security, click 'Check for updates' and run all Windows updates.
- Restart after all updates have been completed. 'Included with device' should now be available.
If for any reason this isn't the case and you're having difficulty getting Minecraft installed, please contact our support team for assistance.
Have a code?
For help downloading Minecraft from a code, please follow this link