If you are having trouble installing the included copy of Minecraft, please try all of the following steps:
- In the Microsoft Store go to 'Downloads and Updates' and update all the store apps (including the store itself).
- Go to Settings> Updates & Security, click 'Check for updates' and run all Windows updates.
- Restart after all updates have been completed.
- If you receive any error codes in the Microsoft Store when installing Minecraft, switch out of S mode, restart, and then try again.
- Make sure you are signed into the Microsoft Store with the Microsoft Account that you want to claim Minecraft on. Once claimed you will not be able to transfer it to another account.
If for any reason you're still having difficulty getting Minecraft installed, please contact our support team for assistance.